Monday, January 21, 2013

Talking Labels: Zang Toi for Harper's Bazaar Malaysia

I have great respect for this talent.

He is a kampung boy made good in the Big Apple. In a world where people become rich and famous because they are famous and/or rich, his success is well deserved for his gift for glamour and staying power. Over twenty years of hard work, the dream is still alive.

I believe in the Law of Attraction so I am putting it out there that it would be an honor to interview him, and perhaps on my return to New York, visit his atelier and who knows, his gorgeous Upper East Side home.  I will bring Satay and my own Thai Green Curry!

In the meantime, he will be featured in Harper's Bazaar Malaysia's 10th Anniversary Edition. It is incredibly nice that he still supports home town media. And if the initial pictures popping up on twitter are anything to go by, that anniversary issue will be da bomb! 

Look out for it!

On a break from the shoot
All pictures © Zang Toi
post signature

No comments: